Corporate ATS Resume Template | Alex
Meet Alex - the corporate ATS resume template that combines professional design with unparalleled functionality.
This template is optimized to pass through ATS (applicant tracking system) and catch hiring managers’ attention while offering a sleek and professional look that will make your resume stand out from the rest - even if you're applying for the top, most competitive companies.
But the Alex template isn't just about looks - it's also about the strategy and psychology behind a winning job application. With a strategic layout and professional formatting, this resume template will showcase your skills and experience in the best possible light.
You can easily customize it to highlight your achievements and strengths and ensure hiring managers notice your unique qualifications.
WITH THIS RESUME TEMPLATE, YOU'LL:
- easily customize the design and layout to fit your experience and needs
- cut your resume writing time in half while creating a resume that looks and sounds like it was made by a professional
- finally have a resume you're proud to submit and feel more confident applying to jobs
- ensure compatibility with ATS and avoid getting filtered out
- beautifully display your experience in a professional, functional format and get more attention from employers than ever before
So don't risk the chances of making a great first impression with that outdated resume that doesn't do justice to your skills and experience.
Download this ATS-friendly resume template today and take the first step toward landing a new career-propelling corporate job!
RESUME TEMPLATE DETAILS
- 1, 2- and 3-page ATS Resume Templates (Word, Pages and Google Docs, A4 & US letter)
- ATS Cover Letter Template (Word, Pages, and Google Docs, A4 & US letter)
- ATS Reference List (Word, Pages and Google Docs, A4 & US letter)
- BONUS Resume Editing Guide (PDF eBook, US letter)
- BONUS Resume Writing Guide (PDF eBook, US letter)
- Technical Support
➤ Hover over the images to see more details.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS ★★★★★
"Absolutely love the layout of this resume. Got myself an interview for the first job I applied for with it! Would absolutely purchase again if I need a new template."
"Thank you. Easy to use and well laid out, plus the excellent tips on each dot point make this one of the best 'how to resume' guides out there. Much appreciated!"
"Awesome template - I love the minimalistic yet professional design. It helps keep things ATS-friendly but adds a personal touch. Easy to update and adjust if needed. The guide included was so absolutely helpful. Got an interview the first time I used it! 100% recommend!"
Why wait? It's time to give your job search a much-needed boost. Download this ATS resume template, customize it, and apply for your new job today.
How to get the template:
- Click on ‘Instant Download’ button on the template of your choice.
- Download your file from the email you will receive after your payment is processed.
- Double-click the ResumeTemplate.zip file in order to unpack (‘unzip’) it. Save it on a location you will easily find. It will extract into files numbered 1-3 following 3-step process for creating your own resume.
- Open Mac Pages or Microsoft Word 2007 (or newer).
- Type your resume text over our text. Follow the instructions in our guide (document named 1_Guide) if you have questions or need technical support.
- When your resume is complete, save it in .pdf format.
To edit templates, you need:
- a personal computer with Mac Pages or Microsoft Word 2007 (or newer) or access to Google Docs
- an "unzipping" software such as WinZip (most computers have it inbuilt)
- a PDF reader (most computers have it inbuilt)
In addition to having Mac Pages or Microsoft Word, it would be great if you have a basic working knowledge of Pages or Word to easily use and edit these templates.
But don't worry! Even if you're not a Pages/Word master, the editing guide that comes with the template will help you along the way.
And if you need any further support, I'm just an email away. Feel free to contact me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATS test details:
As every Applicant Tracking System (ATS) works slightly different, we always test our ATS-friendly templates with several methods to make sure they are fully optimized for ATS.
- Firstly, we use Jobscan - resume-optimization software based on the most common behaviors found across various ATS. They tested their solution with some of the most commonly used ATS, such as Taleo, Workday, Xeneka Factors (IBM) and iCIMS, so we use their information as our guideline. (Our resumes were even featured on their site!)
- Additionally, our templates are tested with Skillsyncer.
- Additionally, we always triple-check templates by transforming them into plain-text. This allows us to see if there is any part of the template that might be skipped by some less sophisticated ATS.
All our templates promoted as 'ATS-friendly', 'ATS-optimized' or 'ATS-compliant' have passed all three tests and proven to be fully optimized for Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
Even though some of our ATS-optimized templates have simple graphic elements, as lines or background shapes, the content will be read by ATS. ATS will not ‘see' graphics, but they will be able to normally read content, scan the keywords and compare it with the job you apply for, so you can be sure that your resume can get past the first filter.